Dating trends have changed drastically, especially after the pandemic. People are continuing to embrace non-traditional types of dates and opting for activities instead of sitdowns.
While that's different from the past, some tips to keep your dating profile in check haven't changed much. These are 5 things to avoid in order to find success on the apps.
- Group photos or photos in the similar pose - If its too difficult to figure out who you are in each of your pictures, kiss that swipe right goodbye!
- Using emojis seriously - A note from Gen Z users says that unironic use of emojis is a big source of The Ick.
- Requirements in your bio - Don't rattle off a long list of requirements for your future partner! Use that bio space to talk about yourself.
- Keep the confidence in check - No one likes a bragger...
- Being overbearing - You can be enthusiastic about going on a date without spamming someone's inbox!