Have you suddenly felt like mosquitoes, spiders, and just insects in general have taken over? You wake up with a big welt on your ankle and you wonder “mosquito bite or spider bite?” Hard to tell.
Here are some hacks that can get you through the infestation!
MOSQUITO BITE HACKS
· Heat a spoon in a glass of hot water… and press the back of the spoon against the bug bite, as hot as you can stand it. The heat neutralizes the bite, reducing the itchiness.
· Make an X on top of the mosquito bite using your fingernail. This will help stop the itching temporarily.
· Rub a banana peel on it
· Put toothpaste on it
KEEP SPIDERS OUT OF YOUR HOUSE
· Spiders hate peppermint, citrus, cinnamon and vinegar… put any or all on your window sills
· Turn your outside lights off. Spiders aren’t attracted to lights… but the bugs they feast on are.
· LOUD MUSIC - Spiders don’t have good eyesight, so they count on vibrations to detect their meals. The vibration from music will make them move to a quieter area elsewhere.
Try these out!