A music competition to benefit the MusiCares Foundation presented by Will DeWitt and The Sheldon.
Musicians and bands of up to six members are invited to enter the St. Louis Sound competition, a contest in the style of “America’s Got Talent” or “American Idol,” open to amateur and professional musicians alike in the genres of rock, pop, country, hip hop and R&B.
- Submit your original song below (no more than 7 minutes, Mp3 format and no more than 10 MB in size) by 11:59 p.m. on May 21, 2018.
- A panel of judges will review all qualifying entries, and finalists will be announced on or around May 31, 2018.
- Finalists will the perform their song at a LIVE event at the Sheldon Concert Hall on June 7, 2018 at 7:30 p.m., where the winner will be selected by a live judging panel, based on the quality of the composition and performance.
- The First Place winner will receive transportation to, and hotel accommodations in, Nashville, Tennessee, for up to six band members, to make a demo tape in a studio and to meet executives in the music business, plus a performance at the Sheldon Concert Hall in the coming year on a mutually-agreeable date, with the length of the performance determined by The Sheldon.
- Non-refundable entry fee: $30
For official rules and to submit your entry CLICK HERE.